Need to get rid of household waste?
Whether you’re carrying out renovations, landscaping your garden or just having a good old-fashioned clear-out, our skips provide the easy, no-hassle way to get rid of the debris.
No matter how big or small the job, Allied Waste Services has an affordable waste disposal solution for you. Our complete range of skips allows us to drop off exactly what you need, exactly when you need it. Our normal hire period is 4 days, after which we’ll come and pick it up.
No repeat trips to the tip required!
- Skips – 2m³, 4m³, 6m³, 7m³ & 9m³
Things you need to know
- Please let us know exactly what you’ll be putting in the skip/bin so that there are no nasty surprises (extra fees!) when we pick it up!
- You can calculate the amount of waste you have by measuring your pile then multiplying height by length by width to give you the approximate cubic metres.
- You must make sure your driveway is wide enough for safe truck entry.
- Don’t place your skip near overhanging trees/overhead powerlines or near unstable ground.
- NO chemicals, asbestos or liquid waste is allowed in the bins.
- General waste = all household items, except masonry waste.
- Masonry waste = ONLY dirt, concrete, pavers, glass, porcelain, clean soil.
- Tyres and mattresses will incur additional fees.
Need some advice?
No problem! We’ll go through your requirements with you, then supply just the right skip. We’ll even make sure you know about any necessary council permits/associated fees, and that you choose the most cost-effective and efficient waste solution for your needs.
Even organising your skip is easy! Enquire online now, or give us a call.
We aim to recycle 97% of all the waste we handle. If it can be recycled, we’ll make sure it is!