Need a fast, efficient construction/demolition waste service?
If you want to keep your project running smoothly and on schedule, you need a waste disposal service that you can depend on.
With a heavy truck fleet, Allied Waste Services can deal with whatever the scale and type of waste with a wide range of skips and bins for construction and demolition companies. Our clients regularly tap into our specialist knowledge to ensure they’ve got the most efficient and cost-effective waste solution in place for their site.
Why not give us a try too?
We’ll work closely with site supervisors to help determine exactly what your project needs, down to the smallest detail (our drivers can even negotiate the tightest of building sites!). We’ll keep prices simple and affordable through recycling recoverable waste streams. And we’ll ensure that dealing with waste doesn’t encroach on your time to get your job done.
- Skips – 2m³, 4m³, 6m³ , 7m³ & 9m³
- Putrescible waste bins – 2m³
- Crane bins
- Wheelie bins
Projects our customers have engaged us in:
- Adelaide Airport – maintenance & repairs
- McDonalds – refurbishment
- On the Run Service Stations – construction
- Port River Expressway Bridges – construction
- Flinders Medical Centre – new south wing construction
- St George Church – soundproofing
- Emmaus College – renovations
- Multi story CBD buildings – constructions
- High density housing – constructions
We aim to recycle 97% of all the waste we handle. If it can be recycled, we’ll make sure it is!
Members of the Green Building Council of Australia.
About our Service
- 24-hour turnaround
- Heavy truck fleet
- Uniformed and professional, white-card-accredited drivers
- Guaranteed removal and recycling of waste in a safe and timely manner
- Highly experienced staff
- Completely dependable
- Fully accredited
- Fully licensed
- Fully registered
- Fully insured – Certificate of Currency available
- Adherence to OH&S
… and more:
- We take the time to identify exactly what you need, to ensure that the solution you’re delivered is always the most efficient, and that it’s always the most cost-effective.
- We’re always ready to provide advice – all you have to do is ask.
Arrange a Site Visit for a free, no-obligation quote.